RS 29 Yellow Pad Set
- Medium friction coefficient
- Long pad and disc life
- Easy bedding
- Ideal for club racing & track days
Description: Pagid RSL 29 pads feature very good modulation and release characteristics. It is a low metallic resin bonded material containing steel and aramid fibers. The friction level of the material maintains constant at a low-medium level. Another advantage is the easy bedding behavior.
Application: Very popular in club racing and track days. Used in racing series, ideal for GT cars, Touring cars, and prototype endurance racing. Due to excellent modulation characteristics this is often used for sprint races.
- 2009-2012 997 Carrera & Carrera 4 (Front Fitment)
- 2013-2016 Carrera & Carrera 4 (3.4 liter) (Front Fitment)
- 2013-2016 Boxster S (981) (Front Fitment)
- 2014-2016 Cayman S (981) (Front Fitment)
- 2017-2021 718 Boxster, Boxster T, & Boxster S (Front Fitment)
- 2017-2021 718 Cayman, Cayman T, & Cayman S (Front Fitment)
- 2017-2019 718 Boxster GTS (Front Fitment)
- 2017-2019 718 Cayman GTS (Front Fitment)
- 2017-2019 Carrera, Carrera 4, or Carrera T (Front Fitment)
Designed to be the very best that motorsport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.
Not compatible with the Ceramic Brake System.