RS29 (8074) Pagid Brake Pads
RS29 combines the outstanding wear rate of the RS19 with a slightly higher coefficient of friction and initial bite. Due to its excellent driveability PAGID endurance materials are also often used for sprint races.
Application: All endurance racing cars from group N (Speed-WC, Grand Am Cup), Group A up to GT and Sport-Prototypes (Grand Am DP).
- 2009-2012 997 Carrera & Carrera 4 (Front Fitment)
- 2013-2016 Carrera & Carrera 4 (3.4 liter) (Front Fitment)
- 2013-2016 Boxster S (981) (Front Fitment)
- 2014-2016 Cayman S (981) (Front Fitment)
- 2017 or newer 718 Boxster (base) (Front Fitment)
- 2017 or newer 718 Cayman (base) (Front Fitment)
- 2017 or newer Carrera, Carrera 4, or Carrera T (Front Fitment)
Designed to be the very best that motorsport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.
Not compatible with the Ceramic Brake System.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!