- Genuine Porsche Parts - Come with a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. All warranty claims must be processed in person at your nearest Porsche Service Center, then inspected on the vehicle by a factory trained Porsche technician. If approved, installation (but not diagnosis) of the replacement part is typically covered.
- Genuine Audi & VW Parts - Come with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty. All warranty claims must be processed in person at your nearest Factory Service Center, then inspected on the vehicle by a factory trained technician. If approved, installation (but not diagnosis) of the replacement part is typically covered.
- Aftermarket & Performance Parts - Warranty coverage varies depending on the manufcaturer. Contact us for details, most tend to have a 1 year limited warranty. Diagnosis time and replacement labor costs are not covered under warranty.
- Take-Off and Closeout Parts - Sold As-Is with no warranty, and are not returnable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Damage due to improper installation, negligence, alteration, or accident. Including use related to racing or competition usage.
- Damage caused by lack of proper maintenance as described in the vehicle’s original Maintenance Schedule/Owner’s Manual, failure to follow Maintenance Schedule intervals, or failure to use or maintain proper type and levels of fluids, fuel, oil and lubricants recommended in the Maintenance Schedule/Owner’s Manual. Proof of proper maintenance is the owner’s responsibility. Keep all receipts and be prepared to make them available if questions arise about maintenance.
- Towing, rental vehicles, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use, or other economic loss.
- Parts installed on vehicles registered and/or normally operated outside of the United States and Canada.
Obtaining Repairs for Genuine Porsche Parts:
- Porsche Dealer Installation - The Porsche dealer who initially installed the parts or accessories or any Porsche dealer may perform the repairs. You must allow a reasonable period of time for repairs following delivery of the vehicle to the Porsche dealer’s place of business.
- Independent Repair Center Installation - If you're looking to get warranty assistance, this would be the wrong choice. All warranty claims must be performed and inspected by factory trained technicians, and documented by a Porsche dealership.
The Porsche dealer or independent repair center must be furnished with the purchaser’s original repair order or sales slip, and this warranty certificate (properly completed). We keep sales receipts on file for two years, to obtain
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Porsche does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligations or liability in connection with these parts and accessories. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO PORSCHE PARTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. THE PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. PORSCHE AND SUNCOASTPARTS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitation or exclusions may not apply. Installation of certain parts or accessories may adversely affect Porsche New Vehicle Warranty. Please consult your dealer for terms and conditions, contact us with any questions.