Do you find yourself talking to your classic car from time to time? Now your car can talk back.
The Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus (PCCM+).
In a whole host of ways, our PCCM Plus combines the analog past with the digital future – and therefore timeless driving pleasure with state-of-the-art technology. Even though you like to travel in classic style, sometimes blissfully unaware of the time, it goes without saying that you want an easy and comfortable journey that avoids any traffic jams. The new Porsche Classic Communication Management will help you achieve this.
With its unique, original Porsche look complete with Porsche lettering, the PCCM blends seamlessly into the vehicle interior. In addition to touchscreen operation via a 7-inch display, modern functions such as Apple CarPlay have now become part of the PCCM. Like its predecessor, the PCCM also features additional on-board navigation. Route guidance is available in 2D, 3D and as a basic arrow view. The associated map material (external SD card) can be ordered separatly at an additional cost. You can still use Apple CarPlay for navigation, but purchase the additional maps if you want stored maps inside the radio.
- Intuitive operation
- Control the device via the 3.5-inch (PCCM) or 7-inch (PCCM+) touch-screen display, as well as via the push button and dial controls
Well connected & entertained.
- External media box provides an interface for the use of Apple CarPlay and GOOGLE Android Auto
- Telephone function, including access to contacts, available via Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay or GOOGLE Android Auto
- The factory installed sound systems can be integrated. For technical reason, CD Changer and BOSE AudioPilot are not supported.
- Control music sources and phone conveniently via the touchscreen display, buttons and rotary push button controls
- Optimized high-resolution touchscreen
- Current navigation technology –including Porsche-specific points of interest
- Route guidance in 2D and 3D. Maps are not included, but can be added at an additional cost.
- Route guidance with both 2D and 3D maps, as well as standard basic guidance
- NEW: Apple CarPlay and GOOGLE Android Auto for connecting your smartphone to your classic car
- Other smartphones can be connected via Bluetooth
Special order with very limited availability. Professional installation is recommended.
For North American models only. Fits the following models:
- Boxster (1997 - 2004)
- 911 Carrera / Turbo / GT2 / GT3 (1998 - 2004.5)
- Modifications Necessary - If you have the single DIN radio, dash modifications are required to fit this radio. The radio support bracket must trimmed to allow for the larger radio. Porsche recommends replacing the entire center console, but we assume most would rather save the money and mofify what's in the car. For later cars (2002-05), an inner bracket also must be modified to make way for the larger radio. Any modifications are done at your own risk.
- AC Relocation - If your AC unit is above the radio, it must be relocated to the lower center console. This is very simple, you can easily reroute the wiring to the lower console. The Suncoast kit comes with the necessary trim frame to install the AC unit to the lower console area. See the main photo for reference.
- PCM 1.0 Note - For first generation vehicles with PCM 1.0 (Double-DIN Navigation radio with cassette player), additional parts are required for installation. If your Porsche has PCM 1.0, select the correct option during checkout. Not sure? Contact us with your VIN, and have photos of your radio.
- Maps - Navigation maps are not included, but can be added for an additional cost. If you plug in your phone to use Apple CarPlay, you can use maps via your phone instead.