Limited availability. Special order, current expected release date is the end of January. Orders will be released in the order they are received.
Eternal youth. Via touch screen.
Do you find yourself talking to your classic car from time to time? Well, now your car can talk back.
The PCCM Plus combines timeless driving pleasure with state-of-the-art technology. Even if you like to travel in classic style, sometimes blissfully unaware of the time: it is surely important for you to have an easy and comfortable trip that avoids any traffic jams. The new Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus will help you achieve this.
With its unique, original Porsche look complete with Porsche logo, the PCCM Plus blends seamlessly into the interior. In addition to touchscreen operation via a high-resolution, optimised 7-inch display, modern functions such as Apple CarPlay and GOOGLE® Android Auto have now become part of the PCCM Plus. The PCCM Plus also features additional on-board navigation with Porsche-specific points of interest (POI). Route guidance is available in 2D and 3D. The associated map material (separate SD card) and the SiriusXM adaptor cable can be ordered via your Porsche Classic Partner or Porsche Centre.
Media can be played back via SD card, USB, AUX and Bluetooth®. In addition, the PCCM Plus can use Apple CarPlay and GOOGLE® Android Auto for media playback, navigation and telephone calls.
For North American models only. Professional installation is recommended, dealer programming is required for some models. Fits the following models:
- Boxster (2005 - 2008)
- 911 Carrera / GT2 / GT3 (2005 - 2008)
- 911 Turbo (2006 - 2008)
- Cayman (2006 - 2008)
- Having Installation Issues? DO NOT CALL US! Contact your local Porsche dealer to have this radio installed properly. There are many facets to this installation. If there are ANY hurdles, your Porsche dealer MUST contact Porsche's technical support line to solve any glitches, make modifications, or update software/firmware. We can NOT assist you with this remotely, and we can assure you that the radio is not defective. Porsche's technical support line is experienced with all of the common pitfalls and tricks of this installation.
- Dealer Installation - Depending on your vehicles equipment, dealer programming will be required. Dealer installation and activation is highly recommended.
- Self Installation - Do so at your own risk. This is a technical installation, not for the average radio installer. If you have any issues during the installation, Suncoast will not provide technical support. You will have to contact your local Porsche dealership for any technical support at an additional cost. Based on our experience these radios don't fail, but missing a step during the installation process can cause loss of sound, reception issues, and other glitches.
- Pre-Existing Conditions - If you currently have issues with your factory audio system, get them resolved before you add this radio. If there is an aftermarket radio in your car, we recommend converting back to your stock radio first to ensure that the factory audio system is fully functional, and make sure your vehicles wiring harness has not been cut or modified. Any unresolved issues or modifications to the wiring harness could make it difficult, costly, or impossible to install this radio.
Suncoast Note: It's not possible to add a back-up camera. If you have multifunction steering wheel controls, they will still function. If your car has a console mounted telephone handset (very rare), it will not be compatible with this system. To use Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto, the phone must be connected via cable in the USB port. Ready for SIRIUS/XM, but a separate SIRIUS/XM control unit & antenna must be purchased from SIRIUS/XM directly (not included).