Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System updated maps, the latest version available (currently Q2 of 2021).
The navigation map data to be used for the devices is provided in the form of a separate MicroSD card. This can be used for both the PCCM and the PCCM Plus (only compatible PCCM radios built 2020 or newer radios with Apple Car Play/Android Auto). Map data is required for on-board navigation system to operate. Select the model of your car to get the appropriate SD card.
Installation process of the new map SD card:
- Switch off the device.
- Carefully push the right SD-card to remove it from the map slot.
- Take the new SD-card out of the DVD-cover.
- Position the SD-card in a way so that the contact surface faces downward.
- Carefully push the new SD-card into the map slot until the SD-card stays in in the Slot independently.
- Switch-on the Radio Navigation System.
- The map material is ready for use.
Special order, not returnable under ANY circumstance. Installation variew by model.