RS 29 Yellow Pad Set
- Medium friction coefficient
- Long pad and disc life
- Easy bedding
- Ideal for club racing & track days
Description: Pagid RSL 29 pads feature very good modulation and release characteristics. It is a low metallic resin bonded material containing steel and aramid fibers. The friction level of the material maintains constant at a low-medium level. Another advantage is the easy bedding behavior.
Application: Very popular in club racing and track days. Used in racing series, ideal for GT cars, Touring cars, and prototype endurance racing. Due to excellent modulation characteristics this is often used for sprint races.
- 2014-2019 (991) Turbo, Turbo S, GT3, & GT3 RS Models (Rear Fitment)
- 2015-2021 Cayman GT4 (Rear Fitment)
- 2020-2021 Boxster Spyder (Rear Fitment)
Not compatible with the Ceramic Brake System.