RS 29 Yellow Pad Set
- Medium friction coefficient
- Long pad and disc life
- Easy bedding
- Ideal for club racing & track days
Description: Pagid RSL 29 pads feature very good modulation and release characteristics. It is a low metallic resin bonded material containing steel and aramid fibers. The friction level of the material maintains constant at a low-medium level. Another advantage is the easy bedding behavior.
Application: Very popular in club racing and track days. Used in racing series, ideal for GT cars, Touring cars, and prototype endurance racing. Due to excellent modulation characteristics this is often used for sprint races.
- 2014-2019 (991) Turbo, Turbo S, GT3, & GT3 RS Models (Front Fitment)
- 2015-2021 Cayman GT4 (Front Fitment)
- 2020-2021 Cayman GTS 4.0 (Front Fitment)
- 2020-2021 Boxster Spyder (Front Fitment)
- 2020-2021 Boxster GTS 4.0 (Front Fitment)
- 2020 or newer Carrera S & Carrera 4S (Front Fitment)
- 2021 or newer GT3 models (Front Fitment)
Not compatible with the Ceramic Brake System.