The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high-resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
Porsche Carrera, Boxster, & Cayman 2013-2016
- 2013-2016 Boxster, Boxster S, Boxster GTS, & Boxster Spyder
- 2014-2016 Cayman, Cayman S, Cayman GTS, Cayman GT4, & Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- 2013-2016 Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4/4S, Carrera GTS/4GTS, Targa, X51
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Each map lists the minimum required octane. A higher octane fuel can be used safely on a map designed for lower octane. DO NOT use maps designed for higher octane with lower octane fuels. Top Tier gasoline should be used where available.
- Maps designated with "93" are for use with 93 and 94 octane/98 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "91" are for use with 91 and 92 octane/95 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "ACN91" are for use with 91 octane fuel found in Arizona, California, and Nevada or better.
These maps are designed for E10 fuel (fuel with 10% ethanol content). For those who only have access to E0 fuel (fuel with 0% ethanol) it is recommended to use the "91" and "ACN91" octane versions of the maps and datalog the car to ensure your fuel is performing to the necessary level. This is especially important for those using Canadian 94 octane E0 fuel.
- Stage1 maps are designed for a stock part configuration.
- Stage2 maps are designed for a stock part configuration with the addition of aftermarket headers.
*Note: Both stage1 and stage2 will work properly with IPD throttle body and plenum upgrades.
Not a factory part, not factory approved.
If you're upgrading the engine software, why not upgrade the transmission settings to match! Developed by COBB to maximize the performance of your PDK transmission.