COBB Software & Accessport - GT3/GT3 RS 997.2
Porsche 997.2 GT3 models
- 2010-2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) GT3
- 2010-2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) GT3 RS
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Each map lists the minimum required octane. A higher octane fuel can be used safely on a map designed for lower octane. DO NOT use maps designed for higher octane with lower octane fuels. Top Tier gasoline should be used where available.
- Maps designated with "93" are for use with 93 and 94 octane/98 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "91" are for use with 91 and 92 octane/95 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "ACN91" are for use with 91 octane fuel found in Arizona, California, and Nevada or better.
- Maps designated with "E85" are for use with 85% Ethanol, 15% Gasoline fuel only.
These maps are designed for E10 fuel (fuel with 10% ethanol content). For those who only have access to E0 fuel (fuel with 0% ethanol) it is recommended to use the "91" and "ACN91" octane versions of the maps and datalog the car to ensure your fuel is performing to the necessary level. This is especially important for those using Canadian 94 octane E0 fuel.
Map Version Notes:
- Exhaust Requirements: Stock
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock air filter
- Left Foot Braking is enabled.
- Rev Limit is raised to 8650 in all of the calibrations.
Non Performance Maps:
- Rev limiter set to 4000 RPM.
- This map will not allow the vehicle to start.
- Stock calibration. No changes made at all.
- NOTE: Stock and OTS maps are not compatible with iPE Exhaust systems.
- Stock calibration. Factory map that the car was delivered from Porsche with. Does not uninstall Accessport.
- NOTE: Stock and OTS maps are not compatible with iPE Exhaust systems (an aftermarket brand).
Not a factory part, not factory approved.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!