The first ski helmet from Porsche: the PORSCHE | Head RADAR 5K PHOTO MIPS with Sphere Fit protection technology and 5K photo lens. The helmet in a matte dual-color design combines the advantages of ski goggles with those of a visor helmet. The integrated photochromic visor offers an almost unrestricted field of vision – when not in use, however, it can simply be pushed up and hooked in to avoid annoying side hinges. Maximum comfort, even for people who wear glasses. The double-glass visor is equipped with first-class 5K lens technology and automatically adapts to the light conditions between S1 and S3. The new, patent-pending Sphere Fit System, the Fidlock buckle, perforated PU leather earmuffs and offset, lacquered ventilation openings ensure a perfect fit and maximum comfort. The integrated MIPS safety system is not visible, but it is a clear advantage in the event of a twisting fall. If a fall occurs, the inner cage can rotate independently of the outer helmet. Performance at its best – and in an exclusive design.
- Porsche ski helmet with integrated, photochromic 5K visor
- The tint automatically adjusts to the light conditions
- Sphere Fit protection technology for a perfect fit and comfort
- Integrated MIPS security system
- High quality PU leather earmuffs with quilting
- Sizes XS/S (52-55 cm), M/L (56-59 cm), XL/XXL (60-63 cm)