Combine style with a sense of adventure, especially while off the beaten track the Porsche eBike Cross. High-quality Porsche eBike in collaboration with ROTWILD. Perfect companion for off-road use and dirt tracks. Full suspension carbon frame designed by Studio F. A. Porsche. State-of-the-art SHIMANO drive unit, consisting of motor, battery and mechanical gears. High-performance brakes and upside-down suspension fork from MAGURA. Shocks from FOX. Dropper seat post and wheels from CRANKBROTHERS. Frames available in sizes S, M and L.
NOTE: The eBike may be delivered on a pallet with minor assembly required. The assembly includes handlebar and seat adjustment, tire inflation, and pedal installation.
- The ideal companion for off-road and off-road tracks
- Full suspension carbon frame designed by Studio FA Porsche and developed by ROTWILD
- SHIMANO color display showing speed, distance and range in real time
- Mechanical SHIMANO XT 12-speed gearshift
- Stem with integrated MonkeyLink interface, which supplies a front light with power from the eBike battery [lighting accessories available separately from specialist bicycle shops]
- MAGURA MT Trail high-performance brakes with extra-large brake discs for optimum deceleration
- Powerful SHIMANO STEPS EP-8 motor with up to 25 km / h pedal assistance
- Long-lasting SHIMANO battery with 504 Wh capacity, pedal assistance and a maximum of 85 Nm torque
- Hydraulically adjustable CRANKBROTHERS dropper post for an optimal sitting position and maximum freedom of movement
- MAGURA upside-down suspension fork and FOX damper, each offering 100 mm of travel
- Weight: 21.7 kg [frame size M, including pedals]
- Dimensions: 1900mm x 770mm x 1050mm
- Frame size S: height 1.56–1.70 m; Wheel size 27.5 inches
- Frame size M: height 1.68–1.82 m; Wheel size 29 inches
- Frame size L: height 1.80–1.94 m; Wheel size 29 inches
• 504 Wh capacity
• Range [approx.]: 100km [ECO] / 75km [TRAIL] / 50km [BOOST]
• Charging: 80% in approx. 2½ hours, from 0 to 100% in approx. 5 hours
• Weatherproof and waterproof
• 1000 charging cycles without significant loss of performance
• Battery range: These are guidelines. The actual range depends on many different factors
carbon fiber / aluminum / plastic / other
Regular cleaning of all components with a light jet of water or a soft, wet sponge. Warning: Using high pressure cleaners can damage seals and bearings. Lubricate the chain after each cleaning. Do not soak in degreasing detergents. Make sure that no oil drips onto the brake discs.
Special order from Germany. Not returnable under any circumstance. Freight shipping required.