PAGID RSC1 racing brake pads are race and track day compounds specifically designed for ceramic composite discs. They are a medium friction coefficient, low heat conductivity compound with excellent release characteristics. RSC1 pads have good all-around performance characteristics and are disc friendly. They are manufactured from a low metallic resin bonded material containing steel and acrylic fibers. They are suitable for a wide application of performance cars.Features at a Glance:Medium Friction CoefficientMedium Initial BiteMedium Fade ResistantHigh Disc LifeMedium Pad LifeHigh ModulationPAGID is one of the leading manufacturers of racing brake pads and is successful at the world's most demanding racetracks. They offer a compound for every Porsche that produce the highest possible performance levels.Sold as a set. 1 Necessary per axle.Please Note: NOT PORSCHE APPROVED, use at your own risk. These RSC pads are for Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) only, not for use with steel brakes. PAGID race pads are only for racing and require proper bedding in. Please follow the latest bedding in procedure from the PAGID website to achieve maximum friction performance, wear behavior and pedal feel. Improper bedding can lead to judder, vibration, or damage. Brake squealing is normal for racing pads. We recommend professional installation and reqular inspections, to ensure safety and long life of the valuable ceramic rotors.
Fits the following models:
- all 2003-2012 GT3 & GT3 RS models with the Ceramic Brake System (PCCB) - Front Fitment
- all 2007-2012 GT2 & GT2 RS models with Ceramic Brake System (PCCB) - Front Fitment
- all 2005-2012 Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, GTS, & Targa models with Ceramic Brake System (PCCB) - Front Fitment
- all 2005-2012 Boxster models with Ceramic Brake System (PCCB) - Front Fitment
- all 2006-2012 Cayman models with Ceramic Brake System (PCCB) - Front Fitment
- all 2004-2006 Carrera GT models - Front and Rear Fitment