One of Porsche's biggest design flaws on the water cooled cars is the bumper air intakes. With the current design, the radiators are completely exposed and become magnets for road debris, leaves, and rocks. The fins on the radiator or condenser will quickly become damaged or plugged translating into big dollar repairs. The only way to stop the inevitable damage to the radiators and condensers on your Porsche and avoid replacement costs is to install a Rennline Radiator Protection Grill Kit. These grill screens completely cover the radiators and prevent damage to the radiators and condensers on your Porsche.
Why Rennline kits are the best:
- Rennline developed the Original Radiator protection system with years of proven results
- Your cars nose already looks perfect, our grill screen kits install behind the louvers to retain the desired factory look
- No risk of bumper paint damage due to misalignment or loose components as seen in other front mounted kits
- Rigid grill mesh mount system that executes a true protection system - not just aesthetic
- Unique grill screen kit screw and clip (some vehicles don't require the clips, and simply install with screws) system that eliminates the need for adhesive, zip ties or other unreliable fastening techniques.
- Powder coated aluminum grill screens resulting in the ultimate oxidation protection
- Millions of track miles and winning races have proven our grill screen mesh size will not affect airflow or cooling on your Porsche
- Every grill is pre-molded for your specific Porsche model resulting in a perfect fit every time
- Easy install, most kits take a total of an hour or less to install with basic hand tools. Bumper removal is necessary.
- Manufactured in the USA by Rennline. If you have a question, we're here to help.
Notes: If you have the Sport Design package, be sure to select the Sport Design option under model, regardless of which 991 model you have.
* For anniversary edition select 'S'
**2012-2013 991 base has a fascia piece that does not work with our grill screen. Some Modifications will be required**
Porsche models with adaptive cruise control may require minor trimming with snips or scissors on the screens. Professional installation recommended, bumper removal is required for some applications. Youtube has many great "how to" videos on bumper removal.
** If you select "No" to "Center Radiator", you will not receive a center screen as there is no place to afiix it, and there is no functional reason to install it. If you plan to add a third radiator kit down the road, select "Yes" for this question.