The Dive Planes are developed to guide airflow to improve efficacy by generating vortices to help evacuate air from fender wells, thus reducing lift on the body.
- Dive planes are great for those looking for a slight bump in front downforce and no reduction in ground clearance.
- Verus Engineering develops dive planes to produce downforce by controlling the flow around the vehicle, not on the units themselves, improving efficacy.
- A small amount of downforce is produced on the units themselves, high pressure on top, low pressure on bottom.
- Dive planes are developed to create a beneficial vortex which helps evacuate the fenders. This evacuation reduces lift on the body, improving performance.
- The dive planes are produced from 2x2 twill carbon fiber finished in an automotive clear coat. Templates are supplied to ensure location of the units are correct.
BBi Autosport and Verus Engineering are coming together to bring products for Porsche platforms. Verus has been a BBi partner since the 2019 Pikes Peak Hillclimb effort, supplying aero hardware, simulation and expertise, ultimately helping create record setting machines.
Custom order, contact us for delivery time. Not a factory part, made by BBI & Verus Engineering.