- The splitter is great for customers looking to generate significantly more front end downforce.
- The entire splitter assembly is modeled and simulated.
- The splitter has an efficiency (L/D, Lift Over Drag) of 14.5. This is a very efficient aero device.
- High pressure on the top side helps drive the splitter downward at speed. The bottom side, like the rear wing, produces more downforce than the top side.
- The bottom is designed to feed the factory splitter diffusers for improved performance.
- Splitter is made from motorsports grade composite material. Carbon polyweave is rigid while exhibiting excellent wear characteristics. Where traditional carbon fiber components may fail due to an impact, the carbon polyweave will not.
BBi Autosport and Verus Engineering are coming together to bring products for Porsche platforms. Verus has been a BBi partner since the 2019 Pikes Peak Hillclimb effort, supplying aero hardware, simulation and expertise, ultimately helping create record setting machines.
Custom order, contact us for delivery time. Not a factory part, made by BBI & Verus Engineering.