Girodisc Rear 350 mm 2-piece Rotor Upgrade
The Girodisc system is a direct replacement for the OE disc with the addition of our provided caliper spacers and longer bolts to accommodate the larger 350mm rotor.
The central hat section of the Girodisc rotor is made from strictly U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is made from our own proprietary cast iron, poured in the USA and machined from start to finish in house at Girodisc. The rotor utilizes a curved vane design, developed in racing to act as a centrifugal pump to force cooling air through the disc.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system, which utilizes 8 or 10 high strength alloy steel drive pins, manufactured by Girodisc in the USA to our own specifications and cadmium plated for a long lasting corrosion resistance. These pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc. The pins are secured by grade 12 cap screws with hardened washers. In order to keep the rotors from making noise when cold, the pins are mounted with anti-noise spring washers on the rotor side which allow the rotor to grow with heat expansion but eliminate the rattle and noise associated with floating rotors. This float also allows the rotor to self center between the pads.
Fits the following models:
- 2001-2012 Carrera 4S, Turbo, GT3, GT3 RS, GT2, & GT2 RS models (996 & 997 Generation)
- 2005-2012 Carrera S, Carrera 4S, or Targa 4S models (997 generation)
- 2009-2012 Carrera or Carrera 4 with Ceramic Brakes
- 2013-2016 Carrera S, Carrera 4S, or Targa 4S models (991 generation) with or without Ceramic Brakes
- 2013-2019 Carrera (base), Carrera 4, or Carrera T models (991 or 991.2 generation) without Ceramic Brakes
- 2017-2019 Carrera S, Carrera 4S, or Carrera GTS models (991.2 generation) without Ceramic Brakes
- 2020 or newer Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4, Targa, or Carrera 4S models (992 generation) without Ceramic Brakes
- 1999-2001 GT3 Models (Euro Spec)
Dimensions: 350 x 28 mm. 2-Piece design. Comes with the left and right front rotor. Made by Girodisc. Intended for off road use only. Professional installation required. Racing brake discs need to be regularly inspected by certified mechanics. Please enter your VIN number so we can verify compatibility.