1299 PFC Brake Pads
Performance Friction's 11-compound takes the same great high-bite and torque but with even better rotor and pad wear characteristics and improved bite, modulation, and release. Exhibiting a very high initial bite and torque, very little temperature induced torque rise follows. Less torque scatter exists for improved modulation with excellent release, helping to eliminate wheel lock at the end of a stop.
- 2009-12 997 Carrera & Carrera 4 (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-12 997 Turbo (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-12 997 GT3 (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-12 997 GT3 RS (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-12 997 GT3 Cup (Rear)
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!