RS29 (2707) Pagid Pads
RS29 combines the outstanding wear rate of the RS19 with a slightly higher coefficient of friction and initial bite. Due to its excellent driveability PAGID endurance materials are also often used for sprint races.
Application: All endurance racing cars from group N (Speed-WC, Grand Am Cup), Group A up to GT and Sport-Prototypes (Grand Am DP).
- 2002-2005 996 GT3 (Front Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 GT2 (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Turbo (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 GT3 (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 997 GT3 RS (Front Fitment)
Also compatible with models with upgraded 6-piston 350 mm brakes without Ceramic Brakes:
- 2001-2005 996 Turbo (Front Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 Carrera 4S (Front Fitment)
- 2005-2012 Carrera S or 4S (Front Fitment)
Designed to be the very best that motosport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be zip-tied out of the way.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!