RS 29 Yellow Pad Set
RS29 combines the outstanding wear rate of the RS19 with a slightly higher coefficient of friction and initial bite. Due to its excellent driveability PAGID endurance materials are also often used for sprint races.
Application: All endurance racing cars from group N (Speed-WC, Grand Am Cup), Group A up to GT and Sport-Prototypes (Grand Am DP).
- 1997-2005 996 3.4 C & 3.6 (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2008 Carrera or Carrera 4 (Rear Fitment)
- 1996-2005 986 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 1999-2005 986 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman S (Rear Fitment)
- Boxster, Boxster S, or Boxster GTS (981) 2013-2016 - Rear Fitment
- Boxster or Boxster (718) 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
- Cayman, Cayman S, or Cayman GTS (981) 2014-2016 - Rear Fitment
- Cayman or Cayman S (718) 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
Designed to be the very best that motorsport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.