COBB Software & Accessport - Turbo 997
Porsche 997 Turbo
- 2007-2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo WM
- 2008-2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT2 WM
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Each map lists the minimum required octane. A higher octane fuel can be used safely on a map designed for lower octane. DO NOT use maps designed for higher octane with lower octane fuels. Top Tier gasoline should be used where available.
- Maps designated with "93" are for use with 93 and 94 octane/98 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "91" are for use with 91 and 92 octane/95 RON fuel or better.
Map Version Notes:
- Exhaust Requirements: Akrapovič or similar aftermarket exhaust system upgrade consisting of a high flow exhaust and catalysts.
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stck or upgraded panel filter.
- Exhaust Requirements: Stock
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock, K&N, or BMC air filter
- Stock calibration. Factory map that the car was delivered from Porsche with. Does not uninstall Accessport.
- NOTE: Stock and OTS maps are not compatible with iPE Exhaust systems (an aftermarket brand).
These maps are designed for E10 fuel (fuel with 10% ethanol content). For those who only have access to E0 fuel (fuel with 0% ethanol) it is recommended to use the "91" and "ACN91" octane versions of the maps and datalog the car to ensure your fuel is performing to the necessary level. This is especially important for those using Canadian 94 octane E0 fuel. Not a factory part, not factory approved.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!