Complete conversion kit, comes with a full set of Ceramic Rotors, Yellow Calipers, Pads, and all other necessary hardware to convert your Panamera Turbo.
The PCCB disc is made from a specially treated Carbon Fiber compound that is not only much harder than steel, but also more resistant to temperature. The discs are gripped by six-piston monobloc aluminum calipers at the front and four-piston units at the rear. The brakes are designed for both rapid deceleration and optimum consistency over the widest range of temperatures.
The key advantage of PCCB, however, is the total weight saving over conventional metal discs of approximately 50%. As well as enhancing performance and fuel economy, this huge reduction in both unsprung weight and rotating masses offers major benefits in terms of comfort and road-holding, especially on poor road surfaces.
Benefits of this factory conversion kit:
- - Faster braking response
- - Very high fading stability thanks to consistently high friction values
- - High safety reserves, even in extreme driving situations
- - Long service life of brake components
- - Reduced rotating mass and unsprung weight compared to grey cast iron brake discs
- - Vehicle weight is reduced by approx. 42 lbs (19 kg)
Fits a 2009-2012 Panamera Turbo. Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.