PFC '11' Compound - Model 7819 PFC Brake Pads
Performance Friction's 11-compound takes the same great high-bite and torque but with even better rotor and pad wear characteristics and improved bite, modulation, and release. Exhibiting a very high initial bite and torque, very little temperature induced torque rise follows. Less torque scatter exists for improved modulation with excellent release, helping to eliminate wheel lock at the end of a stop.
- 2002-2005 996 GT3 (Front Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 GT2 (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Turbo (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 GT3 (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 997 GT3 RS (Front Fitment)
Also compatible with models with upgraded 6-piston 350 mm brakes without Ceramic Brakes:
- 2001-2005 996 Turbo (Front Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 Carrera 4S (Front Fitment)
- 2005-2012 Carrera S or 4S (Front Fitment)
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be zip-tied out of the way.