PFC '11' Compound - Model 0738 PFC Brake Pads
Performance Friction's 11-compound takes the same great high-bite and torque but with even better rotor and pad wear characteristics and improved bite, modulation, and release. Exhibiting a very high initial bite and torque, very little temperature induced torque rise follows. Less torque scatter exists for improved modulation with excellent release, helping to eliminate wheel lock at the end of a stop.
- 1997-2005 996 3.4 C & 3.6 (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2008 Carrera or Carrera 4 (Rear Fitment)
- 1996-2005 986 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 1999-2004 986 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman S (Rear Fitment)
- Boxster S (981) 2013-2016 - Rear Fitment
- Cayman S (981) 2014-2016 - Rear Fitment
- New 718 Boxster, Boxster S, or Boxster GTS 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
- New 718 Cayman, Cayman S, or Cayman GTS 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.