Python & Eel purse made by BSwanky.
Suncoast has partnered with BSwanky, a local artisan Purse manufacturer.
They source our python from the Florida Everglades to create exotic luxury handbags. Theeir collaboration with the brave local python hunters and the South Florida National Parks Trust helps to restore the delicate ecosystem by eradicating the invasive python species. 100% of sales of our Python Keychains and 5% of total sales of python handbags will be donated to the South Florida National Parks Trust because here at BSWANKY we believe that Conservation is The Key! Happily handcrafted in Sarasota, Florida.
Let this bag be the crown jewel of your wardrobe. Made of deep ruby red exotic eel skin and featuring a front panel of Burmese python. Finished with BSWANKY’s iconic nickel hardware. Glisten and gleam wherever you go with this luxurious accessory.
5% of total sales of python handbags will be donated to the South Florida National Parks Trust because here at BSWANKY we believe that Conservation is The Key!
- Can be worn as a shoulder bag or a backpack
- Fits a tablet, continental wallet, 500 ml water bottle all at once!
- Bag measures 12’’ w X 10.5’’ h X 5’’ d, strap measures 28″l x 1″w (includes closure)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Interior hook closure for added security
- Front nickel closure opens to expand the bag
- Two D-ring attachments to wear in backpack form
- Large interior with one zip closure pocket, one open pocket, pen pocket and interior clip key holder
- Convenient swivel snap closures hook onto exquisite grommet details
- Four purse feet to protect base of bag
Please note each bag may differ slightly from the image shown; the python panels may vary in color tone and markings, therefore making each handbag a one of a kind piece of art.
Not a Porsche part. Made in Sarasota, Florida by BSwanky.