Currently not able to ship to California!!
The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high-resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
Porsche 996 Turbo
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo
- 2003-2005 Porsche 911 (996) GT2
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Each map lists the minimum required octane. A higher octane fuel can be used safely on a map designed for lower octane. DO NOT use maps designed for higher octane with lower octane fuels. Top Tier gasoline should be used where available.
- Maps designated with "93" are for use with 93 and 94 octane/98 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "91" are for use with 91 and 92 octane/95 RON fuel or better.
- Maps designated with "ACN91" are for use with 91 octane fuel found in Arizona, California, and Nevada or better.
These maps are designed for E10 fuel (fuel with 10% ethanol content). For those who only have access to E0 fuel (fuel with 0% ethanol) it is recommended to use the "91" and "ACN91" octane versions of the maps and datalog the car to ensure your fuel is performing to the necessary level. This is especially important for those using Canadian 94 octane E0 fuel.
- Exhaust Requirements: Stock
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock air filter
- Intercooler Requirements: Stock or Upgraded intercooler (Recommended)
- Boost Targets: 15psi (+/- 1.5PSI)
- NOTE: Stock and OTS maps are not compatible with iPE Exhaust systems.
Notes: Stage 1 OTS maps have brake boosting enabled for 2 seconds. You will be able to floor the gas with your foot on the brake to build boost. Use this with caution as it can damage brakes if done for extended periods of time.
The additions of any other hardware may cause the vehicle to perform poorly. If you experience any issues at all please contact COBB Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak Gains are measured as the absolute maximum value between the highest points of two plots.
Max. Gains are measured as the average maximum value between the highest and lowest point of two plots.
Results may vary. Power as tested on 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo (ACN91 octane fuel).
Closing Warnings and Precautions:
- Use of inappropriate calibration/modification combinations will promote engine damage.
- Seek the help of a professional COBB Protuner should your Porsche Turbo fall outside of OTS map requirements.
- Top Tier gasoline should be used when available. Use of lower quality fuels can result in catastrophic engine damage.