The sound of the racetrack: The 911 Soundbar.
From 0 to 100 in 3.5 seconds. Up to 9,000 revolutions per minute. Top speed of 315 km/h. These are just numbers to some people – for us, they are notes in a symphony of the sports car: the sound of the Porsche 911 GT3.
What is it that makes this sound so unique? It is the sound of limits being transcended once again. And now you can enjoy the music you love with the authentic Porsche sound experience in your living room. For those who can't get enough of the melodies of the reactrack, our engineers have developed a very special masterpiece: the 911 Soundbar. A high-end 2.1 virtual surround system with an integrated subwoofer made of an original rear silencer and twin exhaust module from a Porsche 911 GT3. 200 -watt system performance, DTS TruSurround and Bluetooth radio technology for wireless audio transmission from tablets, smartphones and many other devices.
The ultimate sound experience to enjoy your music within your own four walls. the Porsche experience for all the senses - to be enjoyed at the very limits.
- Dolby® Digital Decoder
- DTS TruSurround ™ Virtual Surround signal processing
- LED display
- Virtual surround and stereo sound
- LipSync function for exact voice sync and remote control
- Connections: Analogue input [RCA]
- Bluetooth® 3.0 radio interface [ AptX® decoding]
- 2 digital inputs [coaxial and optical]
- subwoofer output
- power consumption [standby]: 0.39 watts
- dimensions: ca. 74 x 28 x 32 cm