The Chronograph 911 Speedster incorporates the Werk 01.200 movement, Porsche Design’s first-ever proprietary watch movement with flyback function, load path-optimized movement bridge and COSC certification. While a conventional chronograph records successive events through three consecutive actions on the pusher, the Werk 01.200 movement automates these three processes in rapid succession. In stopwatch mode, the timing of consecutive events is even more efficient. This means that the flyback function allows wearers to reset the chrono without first stopping it – a very useful function where the wearer clicks the chrono for immediate starts when timing consecutive events that overlap each other.
The 911 Speedster Chronograph is produced and individualized in Switzerland by Porsche Design Timepieces AG. In keeping with the exclusivity of the vehicle, only customers who have purchased the 911 Speedster are eligible to purchase the 911 Speedster Chronograph.
- Carbon dial with turquise indices (same color as the car)
- Titanium case with black carbide-coating, glassbead-blasted
- Porsche Design Flyback caliber Werk 01.200
- Black perforated Porsche leather with black Porsche yarn stitching or red perforated Porsche leather with black Porsche yarn stitching (Sizes M & L)
- Individualized rotor according to vehicle's wheel rim configuration
- Individual limitation number - matches the car
- Exclusively for owners of the 911 Speedster
Custom, made to order - allow 4-5 months. Only for 2019 Speedster owners.