CONTACT US TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
WHY NOT CELEBRATE RACE VICOTORIES ON YOUR WRIST?
A tribute and inspired by the design heritage of the revolutionary Porsche 935 and a homage to the cooperation with Porsche Motorsport.
The genuine dial reminiscient of the 935 Martini Racing details. The Porsche leather strap with Alcantara® inlay bears an embossed 935 and gives the watch its unique feel, which is reminiscent of the inside of a Porsche 935. The rotor with 935 indication is exclusively designed according to the 935 design principles and a one of a kind. Common details combining harmoniously are the inscription “Born in Flacht” as well as the individual limitation number engraved on the caseback. The race car served as a role model in terms of technology as well – both with the flyback function and the rocker switch. And because it’s COSC-certified, you know that you are getting the same precision on the wrist as on the racetrack.
The MONOBLOC ACTUATOR Chronograph 935 Exclusive Edition is a limited Edition of 77 pieces worldwide and only accessible to owners of the Porsche 935.
- Diameter: 45.50 mm
- Height: 15.60 mm
- Material: Titanium
- Finishing: Black titanium carbide coating, glassbead-blasted
- Crown: Screw-down
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with hard coating, scratch-proof, sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides
- Case back: Screw-down with sapphire crystal enhanced by the inscription “Born in Flacht” as indicated on the rear window of the car - Limited Edition engraving on lower caseback
- Water-resistant: Dynamically water-resistant up to 10 bar
- White dial
- Red indices against a blue background
- Minute, hour, mechanical function display at 9 o’clock
- Chronograph second hand and 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock
- 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock with each grey central accents
- Date window at 4 o’clock
- Lolipop with 70 at 3 o’clock
- Tachymeter scale
- Black rubber strap with original Porsche Alcantara ®
- Embossed with 935 and Laser-Flex-Profile
- Titanium folding clasp with black and glass bead blasted titanium carbide coating
- Chronograph with Flyback funkction, COSC-certified
- Caliber: Porsche Design Caliber WERK 01.200
- Rotor: Individual 935 Rotor exclusively designed according to the 935 design principles
- Diameter: 30.00 mm
- Height: 7.90 mm
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Jewels: 25
The Porsche Design MONOBLOC ACTUATOR Chronograph 935 is delivered in a Limited Edition Box with a minibooklet and a Limited Edition metal badge. Manufactured by Porsche Design Timepieces AG, Switzerland. Limited to 77 pieces.
Custom, made to order - allow 4-5 months. Only for 2019-2020 935 owners.