Skip navigation and go to content.
My Cart: 0 item(s)

For 718 Boxster & Cayman models
Purchase Blind-Spot Aspherical Mirror
  • Blind-Spot Aspherical Mirror SKU: SKU718ASP

    ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5/5 Stars. (2 Reviews)
  • $176.00

  • Version:

The Porsche Aspheric Mirror has a concave outside edge that allows you to see in your blind spot. Comes with one mirror glass, for the driver side.


  • All Boxster & Cayman 718 models - (2017 or newer)
  • ★★★★★ ★★★★★
    5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
    What your Boxster should have from the factory
    (CA - USA) | June 24th, 2021
    If you have a Boxster you need this. It eliminates the blind spot with a quality product and OEM fit and finish. With this mirror you will have a standard mirror from the inside edge to about 80% of the width. The remaining 20% of the outside edge transitions into a curved mirror that lets you see anything in your blind spot. Exact fitment and connections as your original mirror. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that it doesn't come with instructions - but I found several YouTube videos.
    A must have to eliminate that blind spot
    (CA) | February 10th, 2021
    All Porsche Cabriolets seem to have a nasty blind spot on the passenger side, usually caused by the seat headrest (l/w buckets) and the shape of the soft top, this can make it difficult to see cars that are in your blind spot, but adding this aspherical mirror can go a long way to eliminating it - and it can be changed by yourself in a matter of minutes!

    Review this Item

    Blind-Spot Aspherical Mirror
    Click the stars to rate. 5 stars is the best.
    All fields are required except "where you're from".
    Your email is for verification purposes only and will NOT be published or shared. See our Privacy Policy. Thank you for your review!

    Enter only the red text:  3Ry13173Arq!