5W-50 for 911 (Type 996) and Boxster (Type 986)
Specially formulated for the water-cooled six-cylinder engines in the 911 (type 996) and Boxster (type 986) series: Synthetic high-performance oil from Porsche Classic with a viscosity of 5W-50. Engineered in Weissach. Made in Germany.
With high temperature resistance and very good shear stability, Porsche Classic Motoroil offers superb lubricating and protective properties in all operating conditions. This high-alloy engine oil boasts optimal properties in terms of corrosion protection and neutralization of corrosive combustion products.
For 1997-2004 Boxster models, and 1999-2004 Carrera models (986 &996 generation).
Porsche Classic Motoroil:
- Specially designed for classic water and air-cooled flat engines
- Tested in the lab and on the road
- Developed for the alloys and sealing materials used in those engines
- Excellent high-temperature resilience and shear stability
- Optimum protection against wear and corrosion
- Engineered by Porsche
- Made in Germany
- Designed by the Porsche Design Studio in Weissach
Comes in 1 liter size. Order as needed.
For USA shipping only. Can't be shipped outside the USA.