RS 29 Yellow Pad Set
- Medium friction coefficient
- Long pad and disc life
- Easy bedding
- Ideal for club racing & track days
Description: Pagid RSL 29 pads feature very good modulation and release characteristics. It is a low metallic resin bonded material containing steel and aramid fibers. The friction level of the material maintains constant at a low-medium level. Another advantage is the easy bedding behavior.
Application: Very popular in club racing and track days. Used in racing series, ideal for GT cars, Touring cars, and prototype endurance racing. Due to excellent modulation characteristics this is often used for sprint races.
- 2001-2005 Carrera 4S (Front Fitment)
- 2001-2005 Turbo Models (Front Fitment)
- 2005-2012 Carrera S or Carrera 4S (Front Fitment)
- 1999-2001 GT3 - European/Asian market model (Front Fitment)
Designed to be the very best that motosport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be zip-tied out of the way.