Currently not able to ship to California!!
The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high-resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
Porsche Macan Models
- 2017 - 2018 Porsche Macan 2.0L (95B) USDM
- 2014 - 2018 Porsche Macan S (95B) WM
- 2014 - 2018 Porsche Macan Turbo (95B) WM
- 2017 - 2018 Porsche Macan GTS (95B) WM
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Diesel and Macan Turbo with Performance Pack
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Each map lists the minimum required octane. A higher octane fuel can be used safely on a map designed for lower octane. DO NOT use maps designed for higher octane with lower octane fuels. Top Tier gasoline should be used where available.
- Maps designated with "100 OCT or 102 RON" are for use with 100 octane/102 RON fuel or better.- Maps designated with "93 OCT or 97 RON" are for use with 93 octane/97 RON fuel or better. 94 octane with 0% Ethanol should run the ACN91 Map.- Maps designated with "91 OCT or 95 RON " are for use with 91 and 92 octane/95 RON fuel or better.- Maps designated with "ACN91 OCT or 93 RON" are for use with 91 octane fuel found in Arizona, California, and Nevada, 94 Octane with 0% ethanol, 93 RON fuel or better.
These maps are designed for E10 fuel (fuel with 10% ethanol content). For those who only have access to E0 fuel (fuel with 0% ethanol) it is recommended to use the "91" and "ACN91" octane versions of the maps and datalog the car to ensure your fuel is performing to the necessary level. This is especially important for those using Canadian 94 octane E0 fuel.
Map Version Notes:
***Vehicles equipped with Sport/ Sport Plus modes must leave the key in the off position for 90 seconds after an ECU flash for these features to re-enable.***
- Exhaust Requirements: Stock
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock air filter.
- Notes: Stage1 maps are conservative and designed to be safe for the designated fuel requirements. Additional performance gains may be achieved through custom tuning efforts.
- Stock calibration. Factory map that the car was delivered on the vehicle from Porsche. Does not uninstall Accessport.
- Simulated stock-like GTS calibration. Available only for the Macan S. Does not uninstall Accessport.
- Note: Stock and OTS maps are not compatible with aftermarket iPE Exhaust Systems.
These maps are designed for E10 fuel (fuel with 10% ethanol content). For those who only have access to E0 fuel (fuel with 0% ethanol) it is recommended to use the "91" and "ACN91" octane versions of the maps and datalog the car to ensure your fuel is performing to the necessary level. This is especially important for those using Canadian 94 octane E0 fuel. Not a factory part, not factory approved.