If you've considered an aftermarket sound system, it can be an intimidating option. If left to an untrained audio technician, your entire dash and dash wiring could be destroyed. We have partnered with Euro Motorspeed, and we're proud to be a distributor of their fine products. Offering plug and play connections for double DIN radios, and a mounting system with PERFECT fit and finish.
Plug and play! For most systems, no wire modifications are required. Radio is not included.
Complete 996/986 Custom 2 DIN Kit Includes:
- Trim Bezel
- Mounting Kit
- Factory AC Control Relocation Trim Bezel (relocates the AC unit to the bottom console)
- Wiring Kit
- Instruction Manual Included
Compatible With Most Double Din Head Units, but ideal for these models:
- Kenwood - All 2 DIN Models (Motorized & Non Motorized)
- Pioneer - All 2 DIN Models (Motorized & Non Motorized)
- Alpine - All 2 DIN Models (Motorized & Non Motorized)
- JVC - All 2 DIN Models (Motorized & Non Motorized)
- Eclipse - All 2 DIN Models (Motorized & Non Motorized)
1999-2001 models - Compatible with the standard radio (CDR220) and standard radio (CDR220) with BOSE, or HiFi Sound Systems. Not compatible with cars with PCM radios AND option 680 (HiFi Audio System or BOSE M680 - you will have to create your own speaker wiring).
2002 models - Compatible with all radios.
For 2003-04 models - Due to the MOST fiber optic system, you may need to bypass/replace the factory amplifier for BOSE and HiFi audio systems.