7819 PFC Brake Pads
08 has gained immediate favor in Endurance Sportscar and GT racing and also in endurance production car racing due to its performance in applications where smooth initial bite is a must. 08 has a slight friction rise with temperature with excellent release and modulation characteristics. Very low abraded disc wear with a fine grey slate like disc finish. Despite its considerable performance, the 08 wears the longest of all PFC pads and easily matches wear of the other competitors with much higher bite. This compound is typically used for Endurance, GT, endurance production car racing, and track day events.
- 2002-2005 996 GT3 (Front Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 GT2 (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Turbo (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 GT3 (Front Fitment)
- 2006-2012 997 GT3 RS (Front Fitment)
Also compatible with models with upgraded 6-piston 350 mm brakes without Ceramic Brakes:
- 2001-2005 996 Turbo (Front Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 Carrera 4S (Front Fitment)
- 2005-2012 Carrera S or 4S (Front Fitment)
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be zip-tied out of the way.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!