PFC '08' Compound - Model 1389 PFC Brake Pads
08 has gained immediate favor in Endurance Sportscar and GT racing and also in endurance production car racing due to its performance in applications where smooth initial bite is a must. 08 has a slight friction rise with temperature with excellent release and modulation characteristics. Very low abraded disc wear with a fine grey slate like disc finish. Despite its considerable performance, the 08 wears the longest of all PFC pads and easily matches wear of the other competitors with much higher bite. This compound is typically used for Endurance, GT, endurance production car racing, and track day events.
- 2009-2012 997 Carrera & Carrera 4 (Front Fitment)
- 2013-2016 Carrera & Carrera 4 (3.4 liter) (Front Fitment)
- 2013-2016 Boxster S (981) (Front Fitment)
- 2014-2016 Cayman S (981) (Front Fitment)
- 2017 or newer 718 Boxster, Boxster S, or Boxster GTS (Front Fitment)
- 2017 or newer 718 Cayman, Cayman S, or Cayman GTS (Front Fitment)
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.
Note: "**" 2005-2006 models may require the newer design 997 caliper spring kits.