PFC '08' Compound - Model 0738 PFC Brake Pads
08 has gained immediate favor in Endurance Sportscar and GT racing and also in endurance production car racing due to its performance in applications where smooth initial bite is a must. 08 has a slight friction rise with temperature with excellent release and modulation characteristics. Very low abraded disc wear with a fine grey slate like disc finish. Despite its considerable performance, the 08 wears the longest of all PFC pads and easily matches wear of the other competitors with much higher bite. This compound is typically used for Endurance, GT, endurance production car racing, and track day events.
- 1997-2005 996 3.4 C & 3.6 (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2008 Carrera or Carrera 4 (Rear Fitment)
- 1996-2005 986 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 1999-2005 986 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman S (Rear Fitment)
- Boxster S (981) 2013-2016 - Rear Fitment
- Cayman S (981) 2014-2016 - Rear Fitment
- New 718 Boxster, Boxster S, or Boxster GTS 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
- New 718 Cayman, Cayman S, or Cayman GTS 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.