- Will my order ship today? All in-stock items usually ship within 1-2 business days. If we can't ship your order in this time period, we will email you as soon as possible. Common parts ordered from our local depot usually take 3-5 business days, parts coming from Germany can take 3-5 weeks, custom order parts can take 4-6 months. Expediting services are available for an additional charge, contact us if timing is critical.
- Are the parts on your website factory parts? Approximately 95% of the products on our website are Genuine Porsche Parts. Not aftermarket replicas or factory brand, they are original parts. If you have any concerns about any parts, just let us know.
- Do these parts come with a warranty? All factory parts come with a warranty, this warranty covers manufacturers defects. Installation or handling damage is not covered under warranty. All warranty claims have to be processed at a local Porsche Service Center, with the vehicle present and proof of purchase. For more info on warranty, visit our "Warranty Policies" page listed under our Company Info Category.
- I couldn't find a part on your website, do you have it? We have access to all factory Porsche parts, and the finest aftermarket accessories. Let us know, and we will find it or find the proper vendor.
- I'm in Sarasota, can I pick-up the parts at your location? Our web pricing only applies to phone/web orders. If you stop-by our dealership, we will charge normal pricing.
- Will I get better pricing with my PCA (or other) membership? Most products listed on our site are already at a wholesale price level. If you're considering a bulk purchase or a Group Buy on a web forum, let us know.
- What shipping methods are available? Inside the US, we primarily use UPS. We use many different carriers for freight shipping. Outside the USA? For International, we use DHL or BongoUS.com. Contact us if you have any questions or if you need a quote.
- What International shipping methods are available?
International Shipping Now Available!
We have partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding to service our international customers.
Bongo International provides its customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders.
This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates.Step-By-Step Order Guide:
- 1. Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
- 2. Setup your Bongo International account by clicking the below image.
- 3. After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
- 4. Back at our site, proceed to checkout.
- 5. Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as both your BILLING and SHIPPING Address.
- 6. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method... No Exceptions.
- 7. Choose your domestic shipping method, and Place Order.
- 8. Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
- 9. Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order.
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the Contact Us page. Thanks for shopping with SuncoastParts.com!