Rennline's Track Mats give your interior the purposeful look of a racing Porsche and are the perfect solution for protecting your interior from the wear and tear of track driving. The only aluminum floor mat of its kind on the market, Rennline's Track Mats are inspired by the floor design of factory Cup Cars to provide drivers a smooth flooring surface that enables the quick footwork demanded of track driving. Track Mats are constructed from lightweight anodized aluminum, weigh less than two pounds, and are stamped with reinforcing ribs for strength. They fit precisely over the contours of Porsche floors and affix with Velcro or can be permanently mounted if desired. For automobiles with molded one piece carpets, Track Mats fit directly over the non-removable floor carpeting and can be covered completely with the factory floor mats when not in use. One of the main benefits of Track Mats for these automobiles is the protection they afford the floor carpeting, which wears rapidly when the loose floor mats are removed for track driving.
Fits the following USA & Left Hand Drive models:
- All Boxster models 2005-2012 (all versions)
- All Cayman models 2006-2012 (all versions) *
- All 911 Carrera models 2005-2012 (all versions) **
- "*" - For Cayman models with BOSE audio, there's an amp on the passenger footwell. Select the correct version.
- "**" - For convertible or targa models with BOSE audio, there's an amp on the passenger footwell. Select the correct version.