This bag is as rare as it is fabulous. Made entirely of locally sourced Everglades python skin as part of our Conservation is The Key initiative, this bag features an exotic front panel and straps of python as well. Finished in ostrich-embossed leather trim and our statement nickel hardware, this bag defines what it means to have a one-of-a-kind bag.
5% of total sales of python handbags will be donated to the South Florida National Parks Trust because here at BSWANKY we believe that Conservation is the key.
- Can be worn as a shoulder bag or a backpack
- Fits a tablet, continental wallet, 500 ml water bottle all at once!
- Bag measures 12″h x 6″w x 13.5″l, strap measures 28″l x 1″w (includes closure)
- Interior snap magnet closure for added security
- Front nickel closure opens to expand the bag
- Two D-ring attachments to wear in backpack form
- Large interior with one zip closure pocket, one open pocket, pen pocket and interior clip key holder
- Convenient swivel snap closures hook onto exquisite grommet details
- Four purse feet to protect base of bag
Please note each bag may differ slightly from the image shown; the python panels may vary in color tone and markings, therefore making each handbag a one of a kind piece of art.
Not a Porsche part. Made in Sarasota, Florida by BSwanky. Closeout special, not returnable.