CUSTOM ORDER FROM GERMANY - Contact us for availability.
Electrifying off-road riding pleasure: developed in partnership with ROTWILD, the eBike Cross Performance EXC 2023 by Porsche will turn your dream of flowing trail rides into reality. The carbon frame designed by Studio F. A. Porsche is not only particularly stable, but also gives the eBike its unique character, while guaranteeing maximum off-road performance with an optimally coordinated selection of components. "Performance" is not merely a label on the frame, but is found in every detail: from Fox Factory suspension components to Crankbrothers carbon wheels with different spoke tensions on the front and rear wheels according to the load distribution, through to the four-piston brake system from MAGURA. You can also choose from six Porsche Original vehicle colours. See the PDF file for more information. The eBike is manufactured exclusively for you and individually painted according to your order. Please note the delivery times.
Suitable frame size based on body height in centimetres:
- Frame size S (27 inch wheels): 156–170 cm.
- Frame size M (29 inch wheels): 168–182 cm.
- Frame size L (29 inch wheels): 180–194 cm.
- Battery: 630 Wh capacity (size S: 504 Wh).
- Carbon frame with 100 mm spring deflection designed by Studio F. A. Porsche, developed in partnership with ROTWILD.
- Fox 34 Float Factory suspension fork with 120 mm spring deflection
- Fox Float DPS Factory air damper.
- Shimano EP801 motor with max. 85 Nm torque.
- Shimano battery with 630 Wh (size S: 504 Wh).
- Shimano XT Di2 12-speed rear derailleur.
- MAGURA MT7 disc brakes with four pistons at the front and rear.
- Crankbrothers Highline 3 telescopic seat post.
- Crankbrothers Synthesis Enduro carbon wheels.
- Carbon handlebar B220 Flatriser 35 780 mm.
Select the color and size. Pre-order, each bike is custom order from Germany.
Shipping to the lower 48 states only. Contact us if you're outside this area for a shipping quote.