Eternal youth. Via touch screen.Available from your Porsche partner: Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus (PCCM Plus) for the first generation of the Porsche Cayenne up to model year 2008.Your PCCM Plus combines timeless driving pleasure with pioneering technology. Even if you sometimes ignore the time while driving your Cayenne: it is absolutely important for you to get to your destination easily, comfortably and without traffic jams. The Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus supports you in this.With its design, which is optimally tailored to the youngtimer, the PCCM Plus fits seamlessly into the interior. In addition to operation via a 7-inch touchscreen with optimized display, functions such as DAB+ are embedded in the PCCM Plus. Apple CarPlay and GOOGLE® Android Auto can also be used for navigation, telephony and media playback via the integrated USB interface. Other playback options are via a USB stick or Bluetooth®. Depending on the equipment of your vehicle, the functions of the multifunction steering wheel or the individual memory for saving personal vehicle settings and the reversing camera are supported. Other functions include the on-board computer with many useful driving data and the on-board navigation with Porsche-specific points of interest (POI) with route guidance in 2D or 3D. The navigation display in the multifunction display of your vehicle is also made possible. The map material required for on-board navigation is contained on a separate SD card, which can be ordered separate at an additional cost (current map year production is 2021).
Suncoast Note: It's not possible to add a back-up camera. If your car already has a back-up camera factory installed, this kit comes with hardware to make it function for the first generation Cayenne. If you have multifunction steering wheel controls, they will still function. To use Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto, the phone must be connected via cable in the USB port. Ready for SIRIUS/XM, but a separate SIRIUS/XM control unit & antenna must be purchased from SIRIUS/XM directly (not included).
For North American models only. Professional installation is recommended. Fits the following models:
Dealer installation recommended, dealer programming is required. If you have the CDR radio, extra steps could be required for instaillation.
- Installation Notes:
- Having Installation Issues? DO NOT CALL US! Contact your local Porsche dealer to have this radio installed properly. There are many facets to this installation. If there are ANY hurdles, your Porsche dealer MUST contact Porsche's technical support line to solve any glitches, make modifications, or update software/firmware. We can NOT assist you with this remotely, and we can assure you that the radio is not defective. Porsche's technical support line is experienced with all of the common pitfalls and tricks of this installation.
- Dealer Installation - Dealer programming is required, dealer installation and activation is highly recommended.
- Update on 5/15/2023 - Depending on vehicle equipment, installing this radio yourself will cause a warning light on the dashboard. In this case, a trip to the dealer will be necessary to update vehicle software.
- Self Installation - Do so at your own risk. This is a technical installation, not for the average radio installer. If you have any issues during the installation, Suncoast will not provide technical support. You will have to contact your local Porsche dealership for any technical support at an additional cost. Based on our experience these radios don't fail, but missing a step during the installation process can cause loss of sound, reception issues, and other glitches.
- Pre-Existing Conditions - If you currently have issues with your factory audio system, get them resolved before you add this radio. If there is an aftermarket radio in your car, we recommend converting back to your stock radio first to ensure that the factory audio system is fully functional, and make sure your vehicles wiring harness has not been cut or modified. Any unresolved issues or modifications to the wiring harness could make it difficult, costly, or impossible to install this radio.