RS14 (2406) Pagid Brake Pads
Medium high friction racing compound with high initial bite, excellent release characteristic, very good modulation (controllability) and due to the high ceramic content low heat conductivity. RS14 has a low wear rate and is fade resistant up to a temperature of 650C (1,200F).
Applications: Touring cars, Rally cars (tarmac), GT cars, WSC, DP, single-seaters, NASCAR .
- 1997-2005 996 3.4 C & 3.6 (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2008 Carrera or Carrera 4 (Rear Fitment)
- 1996-2005 986 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 1999-2005 986 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman S (Rear Fitment)
- Boxster, Boxster S, or Boxster GTS (981) 2013-2016 - Rear Fitment
- Boxster or Boxster (718) 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
- Cayman, Cayman S, or Cayman GTS (981) 2014-2016 - Rear Fitment
- Cayman or Cayman S (718) 2017 or newer - Rear Fitment
Designed to be the very best that motosport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!