RS4-4 (2405) Pagid Brake Pads
This compound has a very good fade resistance and a higher average friction value than the Sport pad. It is rotor friendly with a predictable, non-aggressive friction behavior. Fading resistance up to 560c. It is a very good rear compound for touring car applications in combination with RS 14 front pads. Application: Club racing (very popular in Porsche club racing), Touring cars, GT cars and single-seater up to F3.
Applications: Driver's Education, Auto-crossing, Club Racing, light track events.
- 1997-2005 996 3.4C & 3.6 (Front Fitment)
- 2001-2005 996 C4S (Rear Fitment)
- 2001-2005 996 Turbo (Rear Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 GT3 (Rear Fitment)
- 2002-2005 996 GT2 (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2008 997 Carrera & Carrera 4 (Front Fitment)
- 2005-2012 Carrera S & Carrera 4S (Rear Fitment)
- 2000-2005 Boxster S 986 (Front Fitment)
- 2005-2012 Boxster S (Front Fitment)**
- 2006-2012 Cayman S (Front Fitment)**
Designed to be the very best that motosport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be zip-tied out of the way.
Note: "**" 2005-2006 models may require the newer design 997 caliper spring kits.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!