RS 14 Black Pad Set
Medium high friction racing compound with high initial bite, excellent release characteristic, very good modulation (controllability) and due to the high ceramic content low heat conductivity. RS14 has a low wear rate and is fade resistant up to a temperature of 650C (1,200F).
Applications: Touring cars, Rally cars (tarmac), GT cars, WSC, DP, single-seaters, NASCAR .
- Carrera & Carrera 4 (993) - (Rear Brakes) 1994-1998
- Carrera 2 (C2, 964) - (Front Brakes) - 1989-1994 **
- Carrera 2 (C2, 964) - (Rear Brakes) - 1991-1994 **
- Carrera 4 (C4, 964) - (Front Brakes) - 1989-1994 **
- Carrera 4 (C4, 964) - (Rear Brakes) - 1989-1994 **
- Turbo & Turbo S (964) - (Rear Brakes) - 1988-1993
Note: **: The same set of brake pads are used on the front and rear of certain model year 964's. By ordering a quantity of "1", you're ordering one set for the front or rear. If you need brakes for the front and rear, order a quantity of "2" sets.
Designed to be the very best that motosport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.