Porsche AGM 80 Ah Battery
Genuine Porsche Dry Mat Battery
Original Porsche battery. Not the traditional liquid acid filled battery, this is the newer design with liquid mat technology. This is standard equipment for newer models, but a direct replacement for older models. Comes ready to install, and is typically fully charged.
This can be used for most Boxster, Cayman, and most 1998 or newer 911 Carrera models. If your car has a different amp hour, contact us with your VIN number for further assistance.
- 80 Ah - Approx: 12.00 (L) x 6.75 (W) x 7.5 (H) inches
Please check and confirm fitment before ordering, as this battery is abolutely non-returnable under any circumstance.
Shipping Note: UPS Ground shipping only, only for the continental USA only. Requires HAZMAT shipping, shipping prices are higher.
Battery Warranty Coverage
Porsche Cars N.A. will replace, using a replacement battery distributed by Porsche Cars N.A., any battery that is defective in material or workmanship, under normal use for the duration of 2 years/unlimited mileage from the sale date on the receipt. The cost of the replacement battery will be borne by Porsche Cars N.A., but the labor charges will be the customer’s responsibility. Porsche Cars N.A. will supply all batteries supplied under this warranty and all batteries replaced become the property of Porsche Cars N.A.
- Normal deterioration of the battery.
- Batteries installed in a car with an odometer that has been altered so that the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- Improper repairs causing damage to the vehicle, its engine or parts.
- Abuse, accident, acts of God or the events beyond the control of Porsche Cars N.A./Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd.
- Battery discharge or damage due to V-belt, alternator, voltage regulator, starter and/or electrical system malfunction, current draw due to non-factory installed equipment, and lack of use or prolonged storage.
- Drives of less than 5 minutes are not sufficient to charge the battery. Trips of 15 minutes or more are required for normal battery charging to occur.
- The customer should use the Porsche Battery Charge-O-Matic battery maintainer when the following conditions apply:
- Vehicle is not driven for several days or longer
- Vehicle is not driven more than 15 mi./24km per day
- Vehicle is not driven more than 6000 mi. /9600km per rolling 12 months
A sulfated battery is not a defect in material and workmanship and thus not covered under warranty.Sulfation accounts for 85% of the lead-acid battery failures in vehicles that are not driven frequently or only for very short distances.
The purchaser must return the defective battery,and the car in which it is installed, to an authorized Porsche automobile dealer during normal service hours. It cannot be returned to SuncoastParts.com as it is a Hazmat item and cannot be shipped by the consumer back to SuncoastParts. The customer must provide a receipt that shows proof of purchase for the battery, as well as the installation date and the mileage at the time of installation. If the car is not drivable because of a defect in the workmanship or materials covered by this warranty, the customer should call the nearest authorized Porsche automobile dealer for assistance
99961107020 99961108020 99961108010 99961108012