Porsche child seats cover the range of children from newborn to 12 years. The outer rear seats in the Cayenne are fitted with the LATCH anchor system as standard. This system is specifically designed to attach the child seat directly to the seat. Telescopic rods on the child seat slide out and slot into anchor points between the backrest and seat, and hold the child seat securely against the backrest. Porsche LATCH child seats can alternatively be fitted using the standard three-point safety belts.
Note: To avoid risk of injury from a deploying airbag, never place a child age 12 or under in a front seating position without a dealer installed airbag deactivation device.
Age: 9 months to 4 years. Weight: 20-40 lbs.
- Cayenne: 2005+ - Back Seat Only
- Panamera: 2009+ - Back Seat Only
- Cayman: 2006-2012 - Front Seat (deactivation kit required)
- Boxster: 2005-12 - Front Seat (deactivation kit required)
- Carrera: 2005+ - Rear seats (2005 or newer) and Front Seats (2005-12 -> deactivation kit required for front fitment)