Looking to replace or protect your expensive Ceramic rotors from the PCCB brake system? Suncoast now offers these Brembo two-piece rotors as a drop-in replacement for ceramic brakes.
This system consists of 2-piece disc assemblies which directly replace the OEM Ceramic Brake discs (PCCB - option 450).
Comes with the rear left and rear right rotor.
Dimensions: 350 x 28 mm. 2-Piece design.
Fits the following models:
- Carrera S or Carrera 4S with Cermaic Brakes - 2005-2016
- Carrera 4S with Cermaic Brakes - 2002-2004
- Carrera or Carrera 4 with Ceramic Brakes - 2009-2012
- 911 Turbo with Ceramic Brakes - 2001-2004
- 911 Turbo with Standard Brakes - 2006-2012
- 911 GT3 or GT3 RS with Ceramic Brakes - 2006-2008
- 911 GT2 with Ceramic Brakes - 2006-2009
Made by Brembo, not a factory part and not endorsed by Porsche. A cost effective alternative to the costly factory replacement ceramic rotors.
Brake Pad Note: If your factory brake pads are in good condition, you can continue using your existing pads on these rotors. Or for the best track combination, use the Pagid pads recommended below. Always consult a qualified professional.